Saturday, May 28, 2011

iPad 2 cover

One of the dilemmas once you have bought your new flash iPad is which cover should you buy to protect it? Apple have come out with a new magnetic cover which turns the iPad on and off when you open it, but like a lot of people I had some concerns, yes it does a job of protecting the screen but then nice shinny back was open to damage. I therefore wanted something more protective and it was at this point that I found the STM skinny iPad cover, this cover is really brilliant, it has a hard plastic cover that the iPad clips into to protect the back as well as a wrap around cover that also doubles as a stand and has the magnets in it to also turn the iPad on and off as well.
I have a link below to a review of this cover and when you consider it was only $10 more than the apple cover to me it was a no brainer, I found mine at jb hifi if you want to check one out.
Skinny cover video

No comments:

Post a Comment