Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 7 - Cambridge

Well today sees my last day in London so after a hearty breakfast it was off to pick up my hire car and head to Ely.

I was fortunate to get a size upgrade into a Hyundai I20 this fits my needs well as there is plenty of room for my bags and comfortably handles the motor way speeds.

On the way however i got to drop in on Cambridge and had a walk around, once i got to Cambridge i learnt  the meaning of a car unfriendly city, the place is full of one way street that have had popup bollards put in so that only busses or taxis can pass, at least i got to practice my 5 point turns. The city is very impressive with all of the colleges along the cannel with people punting and enjoying the sunshine.

As per usual click the picture to see more pictures on Cambridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment